In what has been The Shroom’s
only most successful year yet, we felt obliged to give you readers a year-end list of those stories which confused captivated you most.
10. City of Irvine to LIB: We will not be your Gerlach!
Despite a movement to rename Orange County, Pornj County, Irvine Mayor Nick Bishop railed against LIB and its participants warning them not to expect Irvine to roll out the red carpet and be as accommodating as those
hicks folks up in Nevada.
9. World’s Largest Shrew Files World’s Largest Harassment Suit
One uptight woman is all it took to get spankings at the greeter’s station 86′d.
8. Incestuous Camp Sex Actually Incest
The Shroom’s report of two siblings who unknowingly knock playa boots hits it hard.
7. Editorial: You NEED Me on That Trash Fence!
Can you handle the truth about the trash fence?
6. Growing Fundamentalist Movement Threatens Burning Man
Not even Black Rock City is immune to fundamentalist ideologies and terrorist activity anymore. This expose informs Burners of the radicals in their midst.
5. Bacon Without Borders Suffers Camp Wide Heart Attack
This was the only surviving member of Bacon Without Borders.
Wait, you mean you can’t eat bacon for every meal? Who knew?
4. Editorial: Mercury Won’t Always Be in Retrograde, but You’ll Always Be Crazy
One burner waxes philosophic about his tryst with a woman who was ruled by
neurosis the stars.
3. Editorial: I Went to Bed With a Fuck Buddy and Woke Up With a Fucktard
Ms. Hot Tamale vents her frustrations with the pussification of Burning men.
2. Larry Harvey Responds to WikiLeaks
Larry Harvey explains what he thinks of the secret documents uncovered by WikiLeaks to the
peons people of Black Rock City.
1. WikiLeaks Releases BORG Documents
The Burning Man Organization is caught with their pants down. And no, they were nowhere near Jiffy Lube.